Harbormaster Bulletin Board
NOTIFICATION OF INTENT TO OBTAIN CUSTODY.
WN1167MB- Jeanne Marie located in Eagle Harbor. Custody date 3/5/18.
FV "ADRIATIC" sunk near Manzanita Bay. Custody date 3/1/18.
UNKNOWN Sailboat anchored in Port Madison Bay- custody date 2/2/18.
WELCOME TO BAINBRIDGE ISLAND. (ALERT!: City dock, ramp, pump our and dinghy dock are under construction from September 5th 2017 - March 1, 2018.
- View Cruising Notes for Mariners Visiting Bainbridge Island.We offer four harbors for gunk holing, numerous public road ends for approaching by dinghy, and ample transient moorage at the City dock, linear moorage system, day use buoys and Open Water Marina in Eagle Harbor.
- We welcome you to the city dock and open water marina. Transient moorage is available on a first come, first served basis at both the city dock and the buoys offshore. Overnight guest have access to hot showers in the restroom facility. For the current door code, contact Tami Allen by phone at her desk, 206-780-3733, cell, 206.786.7627, or email@example.com.
- View the current moorage and parking rates
- View the No Anchor Zone
- For the $100 non-refundable dock reservation (special use), download the Eagle Harbor Dock Use Permit
- Resident Boaters! Volunteer for our Island's Emergency Flotilla.
- Our island hosts the State's only full time, 100% liveaboard, offshore Open Water Marina.
- If you were born after January 1,1955, operating a vessel of 15 horsepower or greater, you'll need a boater education card. To register, call Parks 206.842.2306.
- For Harbor Notices, be sure to select "Notify Me" from the City's home page and let me know. To view past activities, click Harbormaster Reports.