Traffic Tickets

Traffic tickets are issued by the Police Department for traffic violations. If you have received a traffic ticket (or parking ticket) and want to pay the fine in person, you are welcome to do so at the Municipal Court in Rolling Bay or City Hall. 

If you are disputing your ticket, you must visit the Municipal Court facility.