Posted on: March 17, 2017

Now is the Time to Get a Boater Education Card

Boaters in Washington state born after 1955 that are operating a vessel with a 15 horsepower engine—or greater—must carry the Boater Education Card to prove they have passed a boater education course.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email